Monday, October 23, 2023

Where are we? Don't kill me

 


The following is a song I wrote several years ago.

At first I thought I was singing for the killers.

And I'm never sure whether they will listen.

It seems that we are all living together with a tiger in the same cage.

They are killers.

And I'm not sure whether killers can think or not.

The problem is if they cannot think, we can think, and act.

At least you can sing a song,  your enemies will not hear them.  But your friends will  share the feeling.




 

Where are we? Don't kill me.


Music and lyrics  by Lee Chard, no copyright.

You're welcome to sing it,  the world will hear it.



Don't kill me. Do not shoot at me. I am here. Oh, yes, I am here. I wish you are well, see you in the hell. Don't kill me. Do not shoot at me. I am here, waiting for you to kill me. It is so easy. I am dead now. Don't you feel it's a happy time? Oh, my mum. Do you have a mum? You have been in love.  Hatred cannot do you well. We are real brother. We are together. We are friends. Leave the hell. Heavens are good for you. Where are we? We are in the hell. There must be a way out. We are friends. Leave the hell. Let us pray. I will pray for you......

No comments: