Wednesday, August 31, 2011

誰能幫幫這位音樂愛好者?

I have an iPod and it was hooked up to my old computer, but my old computer got a virus and I had to throw it out. I have all of my music on my iPod. I bought a new computer and I downloaded iTunes on it, how can I get the music on my iPod into the iTunes library of my new computer? I've done it before, but I have no idea how. It keeps saying that the iPod is already synced to another computer, and asking me if I want to delete all of the music on it. I want to keep the music on my iPod. Please help me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

2 comments:

Leechard 李察 said...

A friend had called about your problem. He said there are files in the itune programme, and you can look for the "libarary" part and click for "back up to disk", then creating your own cd or dvd to store the music.
Use this disc to communicate between your old computer and new computer. And your old computer, though is demaged by the virus, is still usable. you need only to change the operation system.

Prose said...

If you happened to thrown away your old computer already and therefore cannot use the method above, you may want to try programs like iDump.

Good luck!